Premium Car Detailing Clay Bar Wash Mitt -B
Factory pictures and our service
Premium Car Detailing Clay Bar Wash Mitt
1. Quickly and effectively remove surface contaminants
2. Save time and effort of traditional detailing clay
3. Safe and gentle on automotive paint
4. Result in a silky smooth paint finish
5. Up to 60 applications and more(dependent on condition of car)
1. Thoroughly wash the vehicle to remove all loose surface contaminants.
2. Spray a workable section of the vehicle’s surface with mild shampoo as lubrication. Lubrication is important while using the Clay Mitt.
3. Scrub the lubrication areas with light pressure until you feel that it is silky smooth(there will be a noticeable difference).
4. Repeat step 2 and step 3 on each section of the vehicle until completely treated.
5. If the vehicle is heavily contaminated, a final wash and rinse is suggested.
6. Dry the vehicle with a clean microfiber towel and rinse the clay mitt with soap and water and air dry
Care and Storage:
1. Rinse the clay mitt with soap and water and air dry after each use.
2. ONLY use after washing a vehicle.
3. DO NOT apply pressure when using. Doing otherwise will result in visible paint damage.
4. DO NOT store under direct sunlight.
5. DO NOT use when the surface temperature of the vehicle is over 120′F.
6. DO NOT use if rubber polymer is tacky and soft.